Little yummy balls of spinach, cheese, oil and breadcrumbs.
- 20 ounces spinach, (frozen, chopped)
- 2 whole onions, chopped finely
- 2.5 cups stuffing, dry
- 6 whole eggs, beaten
- 0.75 cups butter, melted
- 0.5 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoons garlic salt
- 0.5 teaspoons thyme
- 0.5 tablespoons black pepper
Mix ingredients together. Shape into small balls. Freeze. Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Attribution: Fay Collins
- Recipe categories:
- Date published: 2006-12-25 22:44:00
- Serving history: Served at many Christmases at the Collins home.
- Comments: Loved by Ben. And Charles Collins too.
Back to Eff's Recipe Database.